[vcf-midatlantic] Bicycle pump for VCF handcart

Jeffrey Brace jeffrey at vcfed.org
Sat Nov 25 23:34:45 EST 2017

Vaxman,

I don't know if you received my message. I got a rather harsh reply from
your system claiming that I was spam. It said "SPAM BREATH". How rude! ;)
It also said, "550 I Spotted you in an RBL. SPAMBREATH!" What does that
mean?

On Sat, Nov 25, 2017 at 8:35 AM, Brian Schenkenberger via vcf-midatlantic <