[vcf-midatlantic] Bicycle pump for VCF handcart

Jason Howe jason at smbfc.net
Sat Nov 25 23:40:06 EST 2017

It means, that the email domain you're coming from (vcfed.org I'm
guessing) is on a Reverse Black List somewhere.  Pretty much all mail
servers do a look up on an incoming connection against these black
lists.  Your domain gets on a Black list by having a spammy
reputation.   I checked the RBL check sites and don't see vcfed.org on
any of them. I don't know what RBLs vaxman is using --- but that's what
that message means.

-Jason