[vcf-midatlantic] Bicycle pump for VCF handcart

Evan Koblentz evan at vcfed.org
Sun Nov 26 16:24:54 EST 2017

>> vcfed e-mail is not running through gmail.

I think you meant "now", not "not", because as you'll recall we recently
did switch our email backend to Google.

>> I'm guessing that anyone that has a gmail account will get
flagged.

That's not how it works, spam flags happen domain by domain regardless of
the backend. Being on Google may help us to get vcfed.org off the spam
list(s) because they're better known than our previous email hoster, but
it's not a magic bullet. I/we still need to do some work to improve our
"We're not spam, honest!" rating. I am trying to learn techniques for this.
It's kind of like working on improving your credit rating.

On Nov 26, 2017 3:54 PM, "Jeffrey Brace via vcf-midatlantic" <