[vcf-midatlantic] 9000/300 available (fwd)

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Mon Nov 27 14:01:24 EST 2017

  Ok.  If you do end up grabbing the whole lot, I'd definitely help you
pay for it for some of that mass storage.

  It might be worth mentioning that you do in fact have an interest in
the calibration/verification software that they were running on this.

  Their management may not understand that (for example) the HP 8566
spectrum analyzer, introduced in the 1970s and discontinued around 2000,
is still the cornerstone of laboratory microwave spectrum analysis and
high-end EMC work because nothing else can touch its capabilities.  They
just know "IT'S OLD!!", hence the discontinuance of their calibration
services for that instrument.

              -Dave

--
Dave McGuire, AK4HZ