[vcf-midatlantic] MOBIDIC replica project

jsalzman at gmail.com jsalzman at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 14:34:20 EST 2017

Ever consider a smaller scale for display purposes? I can 3D print replica
panels up to 6" x 6" x 6" for smaller scales, notched for assembly in
larger surfaces. Stick with the wood and sheet metal for 1:1 scale.

As for the emulation, will the design, architecture, components,
programming materials be available to the group so those interested can
figure out what effort they can or may contribute to the project?
Considering the comparable lack of complexity, it could be emulated on an
Arduino Mega, Raspberry Pi (even a Zero), or for fun, how about an Apple II
or C-64? :)

On Tue, Nov 28, 2017 at 2:21 PM, Evan Koblentz via vcf-midatlantic <