[vcf-midatlantic] Festivus Games being brought - In case you missed it on the list

Drew Notarnicola drew.notarnicola at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 15:52:24 EST 2017

Also, if anyone wants to watch a movie this year I have Star Wars, War
Games, and some Bond movies on RCA VideoDisc (which would be low quality,
but certainly vintage and novel!) I think we have a working videodisc
player in the warehouse somewhere.

On Tue, Nov 28, 2017 at 2:43 PM, Evan Koblentz via vcf-midatlantic <