[vcf-midatlantic] Museum inventory

Brian Harrington bharrington at abbistan.net
Tue Nov 28 20:51:26 EST 2017

On 11/28/17 5:08 PM, Martin A Flynn via vcf-midatlantic wrote:
> Any thoughts on which collections management system will be used, and
> what metadata will be entered for each item?
>
> My personal favorite is the  open source Collective Access,
> http://www.collectiveaccess.org/

Collective Access is nice.  In my day job, I help manage a number of
CollectionSpace <http://www.collectionspace.org> installations, if folks
are interested in the *other* open source collections management system.
:-)  Despite my being a lurker in general, if VCF is interested in
running either of these, I'd be happy to help, and to pitch in with
metadata work that can be done remotely.

Brian

--
Brian Harrington
bharrington at abbistan.net