[vcf-midatlantic] Museum inventory

Jeffrey Brace jeffrey at vcfed.org
Tue Nov 28 22:11:05 EST 2017

On Tue, Nov 28, 2017 at 4:47 PM, Evan Koblentz via vcf-midatlantic <

> Mike L. posted: "It bothers me greatly that we don't have a record of our
> holdings.  We should have pictures of each item, along with make, model,
> s/n and donor info, at the least. ... I urge people to move on this."
>
> The VCFed board and I completely agree.

Of course we would love to have everything inventoried, and have been doing
that slowly over the years, but getting volunteers to help often is
followed by the sounds of crickets. Manpower is needed. With our
obligations to being docent, reorganizing the warehouse and other VCF
stuff, we have little time for doing inventory.