[vcf-midatlantic] Collection downsizing

Jonathan Gevaryahu jgevaryahu at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 02:34:45 EDT 2017

I very badly need to downsize the collection of computers and computer
ephemera I have, and would appreciate any advice on the best way to go
about doing so. The collection has grown over the past 15 years to far
larger than I am able to handle at the current time.

I do not have a complete inventory of the current collection, but it is
a mixture of complete machines and spare parts.

Is there some place I could drop off machines, 'free to a good home' or
offer stuff 'free for the price of shipping/handling'?

--
Jonathan Gevaryahu
jgevaryahu at gmail.com
jgevaryahu at hotmail.com