[vcf-midatlantic] Collection downsizing

william degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 09:23:43 EDT 2017

Pun intended " I very badly need to downsize the collection of computers
and computer ephemera I have..." - It's easy to do it badly, just put the
entire thing on Craigslist and sell everything at best offer prices.

It's a pain in the butt to sell things off, but if you put one thing on
Ebay per day, in a year you'll have 365 less things to worry about.  You
have to box and weigh in advance, give a good shipping quote, take good
pictures, etc.  Make a system.  You'll do best if you put steady quality
effort into the sale of your items.  Bundle the ephemera in with the
hardware - i.e. include the manuals and software.

If you don't have time or energy for all that, understood.  Find someone
you trust to do it for you and pay them fairly.

On Wed, Oct 4, 2017 at 8:53 AM, Jason Perkins via vcf-midatlantic <