[vcf-midatlantic] FS: Processor Tech 2KRO 1702/5203 EPROM S-100 Board Repaired/Tested/Working

systems_glitch systems.glitch at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 12:24:50 EDT 2017

link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/272880791277

Processor Tech's early 2K ROM board, can be used with 1702/5203 type ROMs,
including the slower 1702 variants (up to 4 wait states can be added). This
board arrived with two shorted tantalum capacitors, which have been
replaced. I changed addressing and wait state jumpers from soldered wire to
machine pin sockets to save on board wear and tear. Tested with a 1702A
pattern ROM (not included) in my IMSAI 8080 -- works fine!

Thanks,
Jonathan