[vcf-midatlantic] WTB: Large Quantity 6116 SRAMs

Chris Fala chrisjpf33 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 07:21:25 EDT 2017

Darn, the subject line had me thinking the opposite: sure, I'll buy some 6116 RAM chips from you! :-) Sorry, can't help you.

On Oct 10, 2017, at 9:23 PM, systems_glitch via vcf-midatlantic <vcf-midatlantic at lists.vintagecomputerfederation.org> wrote:

All,

Before I spin the wheel on China relabels, does anyone have a bunch of 6116
type 2K x 8 static RAM ICs they want to sell? I have a few RAM boards that
came to me with all of the SRAMs pulled, looking to try and repopulate them
and get them going. Looking for 32 or more, don't care if they're used or
pulls or whatever.

Thanks,
Jonathan