[vcf-midatlantic] Considering sale of Apple Lisa...

William Sudbrink wh.sudbrink at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 16:58:13 EDT 2017

Hi All,

Sorry to do this here, but I'd really rather avoid boxing and shipping

if I can get this to someone relatively local.

I have an Apple Lisa computer that I've been "sitting on" for a long

time and I'm coming to the conclusion that I will never do it justice.

It is pretty complete, including an external hard drive, printer, software

diskettes and documents.  When I got it, the battery was leaking.  I

removed the battery and did some cleanup at the time, but nothing

more.  I've never applied power.  Drop me a private message if you

are interested and I will take some pictures.

Sincerely,

Bill Sudbrink

PS: This is a little "weird" but I will trade the Lisa for the follow group
of items:

1)      One of Glitch's OSI memory boards (completely populated)

2)      A Jade S-100 bus probe

3)      A Percom SS-50 bus graphics card (I can give you details of how to

acquire this but you have to buy a complete SWTPc system (which

I don't need))

---