[vcf-midatlantic] Minefaire show at the Philly Expo Center

Henry S. Courbis info at reactivemicro.com
Sat Oct 14 13:39:13 EDT 2017

RetroCPU.org seems to have exhibits at the Minefaire show at the Philly
Expo Center.
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/minefaire-a-minecraft-fan-experience-philadelphia-pa-tickets-35578448096

Sat, Oct 14, 2017, 10:00 AM – Sun, Oct 15, 2017, 5:00 PM

I friend just sent some pics of kids playing games on C64's.

Sorry if someone posted this already.  New VPS and was having email issues
this week.  Seems I got kicked off of the list a few times for bounced
emails.  Should be back 100% now.  Fingers crossed, although hotmail/
outlook.com hate me.  Which is mutual actually.

Henry S. Courbis

Office Toll Free: (800) REACTIVE (732-2848)
Office/Mobile Direct: (856) 779-1900
www.ReActiveMicro.com <http://www.ReactiveMicro.com> - Sales, Support, and
News, Our Headquarters on the Internet
ReActiveMicro.com/wiki  - Support, Software, Manuals, and History. Create
your own page today!
Facebook.com/reactivemicrousa - Our Social Media Outlet and Support