[vcf-midatlantic] [OT] Anyone Interested in Building a New Atari XE/XL Mini ITX Board?

Neil Cherry ncherry at linuxha.com
Wed Oct 18 12:11:04 EDT 2017

On 10/18/2017 10:33 AM, J. Alexander Jacocks via vcf-midatlantic wrote:
> All,
>
> If anyone else is interested in building a new Atari motherboard, and would
> like to do a group buy for components, or the blank PCBs, themselves, drop
> me a line.  I’ve been following this project for months, and it has
> produced an amazing result:
>
> http://atariage.com/forums/topic/261147-1088xel-alternative-mother-board-project/
> <http://atariage.com/forums/topic/261147-1088xel-alternative-mother-board-project/page-43>
>
> The BoM, from DigiKey, is here (page 41):
>
> http://atariage.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=533264

Woohoo, it's available? :-D

I am so interested!

I'll look at the links a bit later. I'm programming in Python and need to
walk a complex JSON structure so my mind is a bit warped at the moment. I
need to check it against another JSON structure (with Wildcard and optional
and required checks). So I'm slight Dain Bread.

Linux Home Automation         Neil Cherry       ncherry at linuxha.com