[vcf-midatlantic] [OT] Anyone Interested in Building a New Atari XE/XL Mini ITX Board?

Herb Johnson hjohnson at retrotechnology.info
Thu Oct 19 13:52:05 EDT 2017

> Wow, as if on queue, someone is offering a complete kit ETA soon):

Alex, I have no Atari interest, but I looked at the links you posted,
briefly. I'm not the moderator here, either; but your message here in
VCFed looked like *you* bought 50 boards and suggested *you'd* sell them
at $10 each.

Actually, you posted a copy of "MacRorie"'s post - THAT person claimed
to make the purchase, estimate a price. That's my read of that Atari
forum thread, you pointed to.

Sorry to stick my nose in, but seems like you (Alex) would like to be
clear about your previous offer-to-buy and sell boards; and your
more-recent post if you have decided to differ to someone else's
purchase-and-resell offer.

Herb

http://www.retrotechnology.com OR .net