[vcf-midatlantic] VMS question

william degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 17:22:41 EDT 2017

Update complete, but it still kicks the user out after logging in.  I think
you fixed a different issue.  What else can I check?  I had this same
problem and you fixed it for me at VCF East 12.  I have notes about other
stuff we did on the system, but not about the users.

Username: EKOBLENTZ
Password:
        Welcome to VAX/VMS version V5.5-2 on node COBUCK
    Last interactive login on Thursday, 19-OCT-2017 15:14
%Sorry, your default device is unavailable for login, try again later...

  EKOBLENTZ    logged out at 19-OCT-2017 15:14:38.56