[vcf-midatlantic] VMS question

william degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 00:18:35 EDT 2017

Jason
I am using 5.2, there is no ssh.  Brian Schl... helped me last time this
happened, I am just missing a permission table thing or something, this
particular machine has a custom set up that he helped me uncover.   I just
neglected to document the process.

FYI For historic reasons I'd like to keep it as I got it, I don't want to
upgrade the OS.

Bill Degnan
twitter: billdeg
vintagecomputer.net
On Oct 20, 2017 12:04 AM, "Jason Howe via vcf-midatlantic" <