[vcf-midatlantic] IBM PC near-compatibles

Jason Howe jason at smbfc.net
Mon Oct 23 23:26:10 EDT 2017

On 10/23/2017 04:53 PM, Dave McGuire via vcf-midatlantic wrote:
> On 10/23/2017 07:41 PM, madodel via vcf-midatlantic wrote:
>> My first computer was a H-151. I soldered the boards myself so it had
>> value to me. My wife doesn't understand why I don't send it to the
>> recycling along with all the manuals and everything else I kept.
>    https://www.justia.com/lawyers/divorce/
>    https://www.weinbergerlawgroup.com/divorce/howto-begin/
>
>                 -Dave

While this was my first thought, my second thought is that this is
EXACTLY why you should have a will so that your spouse doesn't just dump
your stuff in the trash.

My wife has asked me several times to make a list with instructions so
she knows what to do with my little collection.  If you have a spouse
that is unwilling and literally just sees a pile of garbage, make them
legally responsible to dispose of it according to your wishes.

We're meeting with attorney next week to put together a will, it's going
to costs us a couple hundred bucks. No big deal, good protection.

--Jason