[vcf-midatlantic] Photos of Downstairs floor, Large Scale Computer Museum

william degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 23:55:22 EDT 2017

http://www.vintagecomputer.net/browse_thread.cfm?id=702

I only had my phone camera and I completely forgot to take pictures while I
was upstairs (doh!) but what I have is what I have.   The downstairs has
the large systems (Cray, SUN, SGI, DEC, IBM, Interdata, HP, Burroughs), the
upstairs has the micros, portables and trainers (Many quite rare and
historic items to see) .  There is something for everyone here.  I need to
return soon to take better photos..  I did not get a good-enough photo of
everything so some systems are missing.

We had a great time at the museum, plus dinner at the Penn Brewery.  Dave,
Matt, and Corey are excellent docents.  Evan, Jeff and I were quite
impressed by the quality (and quantity) of exhibits on display.   It was
great to see Dan and Autumn too.

It's hard to take it all in just one weekend.  I think my brain is still
processing everything.  I heartily recommend the trip.

Bill