[vcf-midatlantic] IBM PC near-compatibles

Herb Johnson hjohnson at retrotechnology.info
Tue Oct 24 12:00:21 EDT 2017

Thanks for the replies about Heath/Zenith computers. I like them too,
search my Web domain. As I noted, it's a computer brand owned by many
people, it has an interest outside IBM PC compatibles (test equipment,
radios, computers before/during the IBM PC). So there's interest and
knowledge, but prices are modest because of weight (shipping) and lack
of rarity. I think $150 + $50 and up shipping for a Z-100 is exceptional.

For some reason, estate planning came up in the thread. I suggest for
further discussion or to reply to my comment, start a new thread. My
comment is: it's not about spouses. The issue is the same with children
and relatives who find themselves with collections they don't understand
and/or are not interested in. That happens often enough. End of comment,
reply in a new thread to that.

Herb

http://www.retrotechnology.com OR .net