[vcf-midatlantic] IBM PC near-compatibles

Alan Hightower alan at alanlee.org
Tue Oct 24 13:01:25 EDT 2017

Part of my issue with Tandy 2000 is there isn't a critical mass yet of
other owners and interested parties to drive further development. The
only reason I recently pulled mine off the shelf was the Tandy Assembly
show.

Until there is a moment that causes 3 or more people to pull their Tandy
2000s off the shelf too and start exchanging email or forum posts, there
is not much motivation for any one person to yell into an echo chamber.

I can't name more than 3 Tandy 2000 owners - and none that I am
personally in contact with. It takes a village.

-Alan