[vcf-midatlantic] IBM PC near-compatibles

Jim Scheef js at sdf.org
Tue Oct 24 13:25:38 EDT 2017

Herb,
I have to agree. Booting DOS and watching Tandy, Wang, Zenith or HP appear
in the copyrights is pretty much where the thrill ends. Unless, of course,
you can find software ported to the platform and most of that is
business-oriented. The fact that this hobby is less popular than baseball
is probably not a big surprise. :-) In fact we may have taken up the hobby
because we can't play baseball.
Jim

js at sdf.org