[vcf-midatlantic] Tandy 2000 (Was IBM PC near-compatibles)

Bill Loguidice bill at armchairarcade.com
Tue Oct 24 14:28:36 EDT 2017

I have one Tandy 2000 HD, the big tower model, with monitor, although that
and the rest of my collection will soon be all auctioned off. Needless to
say, it's impressive hardware for the time and still an imposing presence.

-Bill

Bill Loguidice, Managing Director; Armchair Arcade, Inc.
<http://www.armchairarcade.com>
Authored Books
<http://www.amazon.com/Bill-Loguidice/e/B001U7W3YS/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_1> and

On Tue, Oct 24, 2017 at 1:08 PM, Kelly Leavitt via vcf-midatlantic <