[vcf-midatlantic] estate planning

Joseph Oprysko joprysko1 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 09:27:22 EDT 2017

While I’d love to get into VAX, unfortunately my housing situation won’t
really allow it. Living in a 2 bedroom apartment with 4 people isn’t a
prime situation for vintage computers in general. So I constantly have to
rotate out what I have in the apartment. At least I have a storage unit to
keep my stuff now. Too much of it in the past had vanished from moving.

On Tue, Oct 24, 2017 at 8:07 PM Jason Howe via vcf-midatlantic <

> Too bad I'm on the wrong coast now.  I'd love to pickup a small vax for
> tens of dollars!
>
> Oh well, hope they find good homes.
>
> --Jason
>
> On October 24, 2017 3:27:02 PM PDT, william degnan via vcf-midatlantic <

> >on a
> >pieces
> >overall

> >Gotta laugh.  But you know you all can count on me!    And I plan to
> >live
> >to be 100.
> >
> >I have been going with the one thing then one thing out too, rule.
> >Ensures
> >you're left only with good things so when I die my collection will be
> >worth
> >selling or donating to a museum, not much junk.  Seems to be working
> >pretty
> >well.
> >
> >Speaking of keeping lean anyone need a small VAX?  I have a few extras.
> > If
> >you're interested into getting into VAXen (Evan seen I can use this
> >term
> >correctly if I remember), I have a few that I will sell for what I paid
> >for
> >them (tens of dollars), if you don't mind coming to pick it up here.  I
> >will even help you get started setting up.
> >
> >Bill

Normal Person: So you go surfing?
lot...
Normal Person: Huh? Huh? What?