[vcf-midatlantic] IBM PC near-compatibles

Earl Baugh earl at baugh.org
Wed Oct 25 12:26:54 EDT 2017

Following up on two things.  I have a NEC machine (nicknamed the
"Herniator" because of it's weight) that came to me via Kyle
that is a PC near compatible that has 8 inch drives.  Runs MS-DOS.    It at
least, I'd say, is a little interesting.
I don't know of many other MS-DOS compatible machines that ran off 8 inch
floppy.

And in theme with Herb's kerosene powered fan, I actually own a gasoline
powered clothes iron.
Looks like a regular small iron but is gasoline powered.  Seriously.

Earl