[vcf-midatlantic] IBM PC near-compatibles

Chris Fala chrisjpf33 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 16:07:54 EDT 2017

I want to see that calculator!

On Oct 25, 2017, at 12:55 PM, Drew Notarnicola via vcf-midatlantic <vcf-midatlantic at lists.vintagecomputerfederation.org> wrote:

On Wed, Oct 25, 2017 at 12:26 PM, Earl Baugh via vcf-midatlantic <

> And in theme with Herb's kerosene powered fan, I actually own a gasoline
> powered clothes iron.
> Looks like a regular small iron but is gasoline powered.  Seriously.
>

> Earl

I've got to see this.  Do you have a photo you could upload somewhere?
I love really old, weird devices like that.  I have a calculator that had a
few metal sliders marked with numbers that you'd slide up and down with a
stylus to do calculations with, and it was color coded to tell you when to
do a carry.