[vcf-midatlantic] Need someone for InfoAge front desk

Jeffrey Brace jeffrey at vcfed.org
Wed Oct 25 19:09:24 EDT 2017

There isn't much in the way for requirements. You just take in the
admission fee, have everyone write down their name and home city, give the
a brochure and they are on their way. You should be able to count money and
have a pretty good idea of where everything is on InfoAge's campus. Like
which museums that we have and where they are located. Where the bathrooms
are, museum hours etc. Pretty basic stuff.