[vcf-midatlantic] Cyclops page (Popular Electronics and Cromemco)

William Sudbrink wh.sudbrink at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 19:23:27 EDT 2017

Hi,

In case anyone is interested, I have finally cobbled together a web page that documents the construction of the Popular Electronics Cyclops camera that I exhibited at the 2016 VCF East.  It also documents my work to produce a Cromemco S-100 Cyclops that I hope to exhibit at the 2018 VCF East. The page is here:

http://wsudbrink.dyndns.org:8080/cyclops/index.html

The Cromemco S-100 Cyclops starts down the page a bit.

Bill S.

---