[vcf-midatlantic] IBM PC near-compatibles

Matt Patoray mspproductions at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 09:53:37 EDT 2017

All this talk of the AT&T PC-6300, I will need to start working on mine,
which is giving me random parity error messages and crashing. Also I think
the factory Olivetti floppy drive is getting quite flaky.

On Wed, Oct 25, 2017 at 11:24 PM, Dean Notarnicola via vcf-midatlantic <

--
Matt Patoray
Owner, MSP Productions