[vcf-midatlantic] IBM PC near-compatibles

Jonathan Gevaryahu jgevaryahu at gmail.com
Sun Oct 29 13:42:18 EDT 2017

I'm actually looking to borrow the UPD1771C-006 chip out of a NEC APC at
some point; it is actually a weird, sound/speech provider
microcontroller with mask rom, used for making the system beeps/melodies
on the NEC APC, and is important to get dumped for emulation purposes.
It can be dumped non-destructively (it has a test mode where it spits
out its rom contents if you hold two pins in a particular configuration).

--
Jonathan Gevaryahu
jgevaryahu at gmail.com
jgevaryahu at hotmail.com