[vcf-midatlantic] Festivus - important!

Evan Koblentz evan at vcfed.org
Sun Oct 29 13:54:16 EDT 2017

Dec. 9 in the morning until Dec. 10 in the evening. We don't really
advertise it to the public. This is the group holiday party. It's our only
purely social event of the year.

Evan Koblentz
Director, Vintage Computer Federation
evan at vcfed.org / (646) 546-9999

www.vcfed.org
@vcfederation

On Oct 29, 2017 11:21 AM, "Glenn Roberts via vcf-midatlantic" <