[vcf-midatlantic] Festivus - important!

VAXman at tmesis.org VAXman at tmesis.org
Sun Oct 29 15:47:13 EDT 2017

Evan Koblentz via vcf-midatlantic writes:

>Dec. 9 in the morning until Dec. 10 in the evening. We don't really
>advertise it to the public. This is the group holiday party. It's our
>only purely social event of the year.

I may and I may not be there.  Moving the party a week closer to Christmas
this year causes me some conflicts.  It'll all depend on the weather on the
9th if I can make it.  Inclement weather -- I can be there.  Nice weather --
I'll be flying.  I'll bring ribs again IF I can make it and some beer too.