[vcf-midatlantic] Festivus - important!

Jeffrey Brace jeffrey at vcfed.org
Sun Oct 29 16:10:31 EDT 2017

The reason I chose December 9 & 10 was because it originally conflicted
with World of Commodore, which was originally scheduled for December 2 & 3.
I try to avoid conflicts with other events. I had asked back in June for
people to specify which dates they wanted. I had limited response, so I
chose a date. For some reason World of Commodore was rescheduled to Dec. 9
& 10. The best laid plans of mice and men ...

On Sun, Oct 29, 2017 at 3:47 PM, Brian Schenkenberger via vcf-midatlantic <