[vcf-midatlantic] Festivus - important!

Jeffrey Brace jeffrey at vcfed.org
Sun Oct 29 16:26:10 EDT 2017

Unfortunately I cannot. I already reserved the space with InfoAge and it
presents problems to try to move it when other groups already reserved the
space, plus I have announced the dates for months so people have already
made plans.

On Sun, Oct 29, 2017 at 4:13 PM, Brian Schenkenberger via vcf-midatlantic <