[vcf-midatlantic] Festivus - important!

Neil Cherry ncherry at linuxha.com
Tue Oct 31 10:51:16 EDT 2017

On 10/29/2017 01:05 AM, Evan Koblentz via vcf-midatlantic wrote:
> Everyone -- please sign up sooner rather than later for Festivus (Dec.
> 9-10) - it's vital that we know how many people are going so Jeff B. can
> get the right amount of food and stuff. Last year we ran out of burgers.

At least this year you won't run out ;-)

But on that subject, can anyone suggest some things that we need that
we tend to run out of?

I like getting Apple Cider Dough-nuts and I'll probably bring Ice Tea but
if there's a reasonable suggestion of something better to bring (napkins,
plates, ... etc.). I can bring that and have something more useful. :-)

Linux Home Automation         Neil Cherry       ncherry at linuxha.com