[vcf-midatlantic] IBM PC near-compatibles

Herb Johnson hjohnson at retrotechnology.info
Tue Oct 31 17:16:44 EDT 2017

NEC APC, the 8-inch floppy 8086 machine. I have one too, not powered up
in some years.

"gasoline powered clothes iron" _ don't have that. Seems entirely
reasonable to me. Many clothes irons were heated in fires, or one put
coals in them. It's another discussion to talk about these. My point
was, items that fell out of favor just at product introduction, become
rare and potentially collectable; sometimes as contrary items.

Various mechanical calculators? same considerations.

It's been interesting, as people have mentioned their favorite MS-DOS
non-IBM-PC's.

Herb
http://www.retrotechnology.com OR .net