[vcf-midatlantic] Fully working Apple Lisa 2 for sale in North Jersey

Adam Michlin amichlin at swerlin.com
Sat Sep 2 16:43:29 EDT 2017

Hi Everyone,

I am helping a friend sell his working Lisa 2. He would prefer not to
ship (for obvious reasons) and would like to avoid Ebay (for obvious
reasons, as well).

He is asking $2,700 and I may be in a position to facilitate the deal
and, for example, perhaps bring it to the museum. Unfortunately,
donation is not an option (and was the first thing I asked).

Pictures are available at:

http://ceos.io/lisa/

Please contact me directly off list if interested.

      -Adam