[vcf-midatlantic] Fully working Apple Lisa 2 for sale in North Jersey

Jason Perkins perkins.jason at gmail.com
Sat Sep 2 19:52:11 EDT 2017

Looks like it's a 2/10 in nice shape. Here's a couple questions you could
ask him to help the sale:

Has the keyboard been rebuilt? Does it have the information cards?

How many bad sectors does the Widget have? (You can test this with BLU
http://sigmasevensystems.com/BLU)

Is anything else included with the system? (Disks, printer, cables...)

Have any of the electronics been rebuilt? Capacitors replaced?

Is he willing to negotiate on price at all?

The CRT / Video system looks like it's in excellent shape!

On Sat, Sep 2, 2017 at 4:43 PM, Adam Michlin via vcf-midatlantic <

--
Jason Perkins
313 355 0085