[vcf-midatlantic] Commodore B500 for Sale of Ebay

william degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 18:22:35 EDT 2017

I am setting this:
https://youtu.be/zysYRpM7u_o

Here:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/272834135066?

I probably don't need to tell anyone this here but the B500 is very a rare
machine, the rarest of the B Series computers.    I don't know if they
actually sold the B500's in stores (US version, not to be confused with the
European B-500) before naming them "B128-80".

If you buy this also need drives and cables, let me know, I did not include
in the auction but I have them too.  Pickup welcome.  Landenberg, PA

Bill