[vcf-midatlantic] [OT] DC-Area Workshop - September 16th and 17th - Middletown, MD

J. Alexander Jacocks jjacocks at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 11:42:22 EDT 2017

All,

So, after discussing it with my wife, we'll still host the workshop, for
anyone who wants to come, this weekend.

Given the small attendance (or none, at this point?), we will play it by
ear, on the schedule.  Jonathan Sturges and I will be there, and anyone
else who wants to come is welcome.  I think that we are going to go to the
Air Show at Andrews AFB, some time on Saturday afternoon, and anyone who
wants is welcome to join us.

So, if you're coming, let me know, and I'll make sure that there is space
for you.

Thanks!
- Alex