[vcf-midatlantic] OT: Hurricane Harvey Relief

Joseph Oprysko joprysko1 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 18:04:41 EDT 2017

To my friends in the VCF;

My brother Jim who lives in Lumberton, TX and had everything he owned
washed away and destroyed. His house was submerged under the flood waters
for 4 days. He just got back to his property today.

His home will need to be demolished and rebuilt from the ground up. He is
literally rebuilding his life from scratch. He's a long time computer user
and lost everything, including the loss of a number of vintage systems as
well.

I'm reaching out to my friends and compatriots, in hopes we can help him
some. My sister and I setup a gofundme account to at least be able to help
him with some of the necessities.

While his vintage systems are probably the furthest from his mind right
now, I'm hoping that we can come together and help someone in need. The
most immediate needs are support so he's able to get food and medicine for
himself, his wife, and his fur babies. (His pets).

His house was covered by 119" for almost 4 days. (Yes, almost ten feet of
water.)  There is little, if anything salvageable.

If you're able to help, please do.

https://www.gofundme.com/household-recovery-fund

Thank you,

Joseph Oprysko