[vcf-midatlantic] Tandy Assembly

John W. Linville linville at tuxdriver.com
Fri Sep 15 11:19:44 EDT 2017

On Fri, Sep 15, 2017 at 11:55:21AM +0000, Joseph Oprysko via vcf-midatlantic wrote:
> Will it work on a CoCo 2?  As that's the extent of my CoCo Collection.

Was this to me? All of the cartridges I have offered so far work on
CoCo 1 and 2. Fahrfall _only_ works on those, but the rest all work
on CoCo3 as well.

I should have at least a few of each of the following titles available:

	Bomb Threat	$40
	Flood It!	$25

	Fahrfall	$40
	Xmas Rush	$30
	Follow CoCo	$25

Each title ships on cartridge, clad in injection-molded ABS plastic
with a color printed vinyl sticker, encased in a die-cut cardboard
box with a 2nd vinyl sticker applied on the front, and with a 3"x5"
instruction card tucked inside the box.

John