[vcf-midatlantic] Museum report

Evan Koblentz evan at vcfed.org
Sun Sep 17 20:51:41 EDT 2017

Mixed bag today. There were very few visitors but a lot of good things happened!

Howard B., of the ACGNJ + TCF old days, brought us a donation of an excellent condition Ithaca InterSystems DPS-1. He said it's perfectly working including the 8" drives and external HDD. He included boot disks, backups, all the cables, manuals, and even spare paddle switches. He's still working on the terminal and will bring us that in due time. This is a very nice donation! Our other DPS is in poor shape. He has other things to donate soon.

Steve A. also brought a donation of a nice tape drive.

I spent a couple of hours packing things for Maker Faire next weekend.