[vcf-midatlantic] Free Serial Logitech Steering Wheel and Pedals

John Heritage john.heritage at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 13:57:38 EDT 2017

Hey I have an old Logitech Wingman Force steering wheel and pedals if
anyone wants it.  It's a serial port model, and includes a power supply.

While I'm selling it on Ebay if anyone on this list wants it, it's free if
you would just pay shipping charges.  (local pickup would be near King of
Prussia, PA).

Here's my listing with pictures:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/202059824348?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

It's been sitting around so long I have no idea if it works, and I don't
know how modern software drivers work with this via the serial port anyway.

Message me if interested.

John