[vcf-midatlantic] jade z80 cpu card

william degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 13:05:13 EDT 2017

Quick show of hands....anyone have a working Jade Z80 CPU card that they
use?  Are these nice worth working to restore?  I got one that came with a
California Computer Systems S-100 computer.  8 years ago I tested it with
an in-circuit emulator that seemed to indicate it was at least able to
initiaize but I have not gotten it to talk nicely to an I/O card, garbles
characters.  I dropped the project to move onto something else.  Thinking
of returning to it to see if I could make more progress.
BIll