[vcf-midatlantic] Computer Church Tour and Vax Workshop April 14th (&15th?)

Bill Degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 08:58:07 EDT 2018

An impromptu workshop is formulating at my house for April 14th if anyone
is interested.  I live in Landenberg, PA contact me privately for
directions.  Starting in the morning through the day/night.

1.  We will be working on VAXen as the theme,
2.  We will caravan over to the new Computer Church computer museum (a
501c,etc org) to review the extensive collection and maybe help out there.
3.  We will go out to dinner locally.

If anyone is interested in what remains of the unclaimed VAXen machines
please plan to be there then as they'll likely be gone by the end of the
weekend.  I want to give everyone a fair chance to finalize who gets what.
I have received a lot of inquiries.   I will publish a list of what's left
after I contact the people who contacted me already about these to claim
them, in the order that they inquired.   I have tested them to get a feel
for their status.

This stuff is not free, I need to recoup my expenses.

I had not mentioned that I also likely will have pedestal VAXen too, 3800's
and 4000's in addition to the workstations.  Of course I have tons of other
non VAX, DEC and OtherCo around.  I will bring some items to VCF East but
assuming I am going to exhibit I don't have a lot of space in my small car
for deliveries.

Landenberg, PA
Inquiries: http://www.vintagecomputer.net/contact.cfm

Bill