[vcf-midatlantic] Museum Report 2018-04-04 April 4, 2018

Jeffrey Brace jeffrey at vcfed.org
Wed Apr 4 22:58:17 EDT 2018

Another super busy day at the museum. Very similar to yesterday where I got
no visitors until 3 or 3:30pm, then literally dozens of people at a time.
One group was like 40 people at a time filling up half the room. So a total
of about 150 visitors today. I was giving tours non-stop until 5pm. Lots of
polite and very interested visitors. I love the museum being so busy. I've
gotten to be an expert at giving the 10 to 15 minute tour.