[vcf-midatlantic] Museum report

Jeff Galinat jgalinat at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 13:38:11 EDT 2018

Hi all,
  Thanks for the kind words guys. It is not perfect, some mistakes were
made but it came out OK so that is what matters.  Thanks to Evan for the
help in construction and also a big thank you to Adam for his help in
moving the wall into place and for his extreme patience in supporting the
wall with Evan while we sorted out some issues in joining the 2 sides. Adam
did double duty in helping us in addition to all the warehouse work he did
so a big thanks to him.

Regards,
Jeff

On Sat, Apr 7, 2018 at 2:19 AM Evan Koblentz via vcf-midatlantic <