[vcf-midatlantic] Museum report

Dan Roganti ragooman at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 15:21:11 EDT 2018

On Sat, Apr 7, 2018 at 2:27 PM, Evan Koblentz via vcf-midatlantic <

> The gray wall makes it look like the Univac is installed in a "computer
>> room".
>>

> Exactly! This computer was used on U.S. Navy cruisers/destroyers, so we
> wanted to evoke that style. We have some ideas to do more of that if
> resources ever allow.

​
yes, very nice work​ indeed
the battleship gray color scheme invokes a good sentiment
Might I suggest something for the wall,
perhaps a wall sized poster with the backdrop showing the inside of the
naval ship where the computer would be located.
Like the one in the USS Midway museum, this gives an added sense of depth
to the exhibit
something like this,I just picked one at random of the USS Midway
http://www.midwaysailor.com/clintgriffin/sinsroom-001b.jpg
Dan